Contemporary movements in European literature.
Publisher: Books for Libraries Press in Freeport, N.Y
Written in English
- European literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism,
- Literary movements -- Europe
|Statement||Edited by William Rose and J. Isaacs.|
|Series||Essay index reprint series|
|Contributions||Isaacs, Jacob, 1896- joint ed.|
|LC Classifications||PN771 .R56 1968|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xi, 289 p.|
|Number of Pages||289|
|LC Control Number||68016972|
- T. E. Lawrence, by his friends
- Messages Birthed from the Spirit
- Caught on the hop
- Sixty thousand orchids
- Price list
- Steven Spielberg presents An American tail.
- Columbus Foundation
- Surgical Pathology of the Head and Neck
- Bridge across Missouri River near Glasgow, Mo.
- Geology, Sault Ste. Marie-Ile Parisienne, Ontario
- Pop Shots
- Fatal Revenge
- Commercial law
- Mick Sharp
- Talking book
- Ruling Passion
- John Henry
- Too much trouble for Grandpa
- Animal science
- An outline of English composition.
Contemporary movements in European literature. by Rose, William Download PDF EPUB FB2
OCLC Number: Notes: Lectures delivered at King's College, London, during the Lent term of Reprint of the ed. Description: xi, pages 22 cm.
Genre/Form: Criticism, interpretation, etc: Additional Physical Format: Online version: Rose, William, Contemporary movements in European literature. What is Contemporary Literature.
- Definition & Writing Style. (shelved 2 times as contemporary-british-literature) avg rating — 42, ratings — published Contemporary Movements In European Literature [Rose And Issacs, No Illustration] on *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
Contemporary Writing Style. While time period is a factor, the style of writing also denotes its place in the contemporary literature category. Typically, this style of writing feels more real by.